Job Recruitment Questions on Basic Computer Technology and Internet Part-1.
December 13, 2010 3 Comments
Click Here for Job Recruitment Questions on Basic Computer Technology and Internet Part-2Have you ever faced Bank Recruitment exam? Are you trying or preparing yourself for Government job?
If you are trying to build up your career then this section will be helpful for you.
In any type of Recruitment examination you will be asked to answer various types of questions. For example: General Knowledge, Basic English, Analytical, Computer and Technology, Basic Computer Knowledge, Basic Computer questions etc.
So, whatever the question you may face, but, questions regarding Basic Computer Knowledge and Technology becomes common in most of the recruitment examination.
In Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Most of the countries of the world, either in Bank or in any type of Government or Nongovernment (Private Sector) recruitment examination, question regarding Basic Computer and Technology is must.
Here, I have tried to share some basic interview questions regarding Basic Computer and Technology with solutions which will help you to prepare yourself in the recruitment exam and also will boost your preparation by providing basic computer knowledge.
/***************** Questions with Answer**********************/
Question: What is the elaboration of VOIP?
Answer: Voice Over Internet Protocol.
Question: E-mail stands for?
Answer: Electronic mail
Question:Write some common output devices of computer.
Answer: Monitor, Printer and Speaker.
Question: Give some Example of programming language.
Answer: BASIC, PaSCAL, C++, FORTRAN
Question: What is YouTube?
Answer: YouTube is a famous video sharing site.
Question:What is WiMax?
Answer : WiMax is Wireless Internet Technology.
Question: What is Cyber Super Weapon?
Answer: Cyber Super Weapon is a computer virus.
Question: What is Palmtop?
Answer: Palmtop is a kind of small computer.
Question: What is XO?
Answer: Tablet Pc
- CRT = Cathode Ray Tube
- LCD= Liquid Crystal Diode
- HTML= Hyper Text Markup Language
- DOS stands for Disc Operating System
- Oracle is a Data Base Program
- Microsoft Excel is a database program
- Scanner is an Input Device
- Processing speed of computer is measured in Nano Second
- The computer uses in operations of mathematics- Binary
- The latest version of MS Windows – Windows-7
- Computer memory which never erased- ROM
- The most distinctive difference between a LAN and WAN is- Distance Covered.
- Writing, editing,storing and printing a document using computer software,are known as- Word Processing Software.
- The other name of a chip – IC.
- In general “My Document” is located at -C Drive.
- Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla, are – Internet Browsing Software
- The Application that allows millions of people to access the worldwide web daily is called a – web browser
- World famous Tablet computers are- blackpad, apple IPad, Strick, samsung galaxy,Epad, lePad,sias
- Octoberr 17, 2010 Google introduce online television
- Computer Hardware consists of – CPU, monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer, cable and their internal devices.
- Computer Hardware is divided into 3 parts – Input devices, Processor Unit, Output Devices.
- The name of different computer storage device are Hard Disk, Floppy Disk, Compact Disk.
- Submarine Cable is the term used in – Information Technology
- Goojje is a Chinese Search Engine
- Function of Modem is to convert digital signal to analog signal and also analog signal to digital signal
- First computer programmer = lady Adda augusta
- OLPC = One Laptop Per Child
- 2010 India launches her own web browser named Epic