WordPress Tricks -Viewer’s location of your webpage or blog: How to know from where your blog or webpage is being visited.
January 5, 2011 6 Comments
For a long time I had a wish to add something in my wordpress.com blog so that anyone can identify from where or from which country my blog is being visited. Also, this type of widget indicates your blog or page popularity. Though you can’t install any plug-ins from outside in your free WordPress blog. Here I am sharing you with tricks from where you will be able to implement and add a “Visitor Locations” widget in your free wordpress.com blog.
Just follow the below steps:
1. Go to the http://www.clustrmaps.com/
2. In the upper side of the page you will see something like that.
3.Enter your webpage URL (for example: freesmsinfo.wordpress.com) and your Email ID and then click “Make MY MAP” according to the picture below.
4. In the next page you will be given a HTML CODE just copy the code.
5. Login to your WordPress.com blog or to your own webpage.
6. Go to the Appearance->Widgets
7.Add a Text Widget in the Sidebar (or Footer )
8. Paste The Code in the Text Widget Box and Save it.
9. You are done. CLICK HERE to check the demo.