Recruitment Exam English section: Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition.
December 19, 2010 Leave a comment
If you ever faced any type of Banking or government job recruitment exam, then this section will be helpful for you.
Here I have tried to share basic fill in the gaps with appropriate prepositions which generally arrives in the recruitment exam English section.
Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition:
- She said nothing in reply.
- Shut the windows and keep the cold off.
- He is too miserly to part with his money.
- You must conform to the regulations.
- Contrary to our expectations, he failed in the examination.
- He assured me of safety.
- He was at a loss for words.
- He parted from his friends in tears.
- The tree has been blown away by the strong wind.
- I shall adhere to my plan.
- Kamal repented of his wrong doing.
- Rahim does not count on my help.
- Children are warned of danger.
- Can you put me up for the weekend?
- I am not good at translation.
- The team is made up of eleven players.
- The minister arrived at a decision last night
- The man died from over eating.
- He has been ill since Friday last.
- The cow feeds on grass.
- One should cling to one’s plan.
- My opinion coincided with you.
- Put off your shoes before entering the mosque.
- He divided the money between the two children.
- We are on holiday next week.
- The house was on fire, because the heater had overturned.
- It is exactly 5 p.m by my watch.
- I told him to come to the house.
- The girl has no ability of painting.
- She has anxiety about her child.
- Mr.Karim welcomed the delegats to the conference.
- The principal had an inquiry into the case.
- Please put the book at the table.
- I was angry at the result.