How to: Facebook Like button on your WordPress free blog post.
December 29, 2010 1 Comment
If you are passionate with WordPress and like to express yourself, then you may also want others also like your blog. Facebook like button is a great tool by which readers can express their likings to your post.Here I am sharing with you the procedure about How to use Facebook like button at the end of your blog post.
1. Login to your WordPress free blog accounts.
2. Then go Settings->Sharing according to the image.
3. From the Sharing Setting Window, Drag the Facebook icon from Available Services to Enabled Services section.
4. After Dragging the Facebook icon from Available Services to Enabled Services it will be looked as below.
5. Then click on the Drop Down menu in the right hand side of Facebook icon, three menus will appear, Select Like button from them.
6. You are done….The change will appear in Live Preview section as below.
Now from your browser check your site. Facebook like button is on your site.