Bank Recruitment MCQ or Written Test Grammatical Section|| Fill in the blanks
January 12, 2011 1 Comment
Today I am sharing you some more Fill in the Blanks (Related to English Grammar)which will help you to make more competitive for the Bank Recruitment Test or any type of written /MCQ examination. If you are heart and soul preparing yourself for the recruitment examination then you do also need some basic knowledge on Computer and Internet Technology. Check the computer question and answer .
- Paper is made from wood.
- The rich should not look down upon the poor.
- If he goes on telling lies, nobody will believe a word he says.
- The tree has been blown out by the storm.
- The lights have been blown out by the strong wind.
- The police are looking into the case.
- The man died from overeating.
- The Second World War broke out in September, 1939.
- The government gave into the demands of the people.
- The team is made up of eleven players.
- The captain left the boat, because it turned over.
- Trees have cast off their leaves.
- In spite of my requests, he did not get off.
- Rizvi requested Rini over telephone to attend the meeting.
- Many prefer donating money to distributing clothes.
- Julia has been ill for three months.
- New programs will be telecast next week in USA television.
- He was debarred from going there.
- He desisted from doing this.
- He is competent for the post.
- He appointed me to this post.
- A prize was awarded to him for proficiency in music.
- His statement coincides with me.