Here I am sharing you some more question and answer related to Computer , Internet and Information Technology. If you have faced Bank
recruitment, Government and Non -Government recruitment examination then this section is helpful for you. Question and Answer on
Basic Computer and Internet Technology is must in the recruitment examination. So read them below and make you more competitive.
Basic Question and Answer on Computer, Internet and Information Technology
- Q.What is the most appropriate software for calculating in computer?
Ans :Microsoft Excel
- What is meant by ‘LASER’?
Ans: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
- A complete Microcomputer system includes ?
Ans: Microprocessor, memory, peripheral equipment.
- What is Windows?
Ans: A personal computer operating system from Microsoft.
- What is computer networking?
Ans: A system in which computers are connected to share information and resources.
- What does ‘System Software’ Includes?
Ans: The operating system and all the utilities that enable the computer to function.
- What is the other name of ‘Main Memory’?
Ans: Primary Memory
- What is full form of BSIC?
Ans: Beginner’s All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
- What is Telemedicine?
Ans: A process of treatment through communication technologies.
- Who is the inventor of punch card?
Ans: Joseph Marie Jacquard
- What kind of device is Monitor?
Ans: Output device
- What is ‘facebook’?
Ans: A popular Social networking site
- What is ‘OCR’?
Ans: OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a computer software designed to translate image of type written test.
- What is Computer Virus?
Ans: One kind of program, which is harmful to computer operation.
- Two types of commonly used printers are?
Ans: Dot Matrix printer and Laser printer
- Write the name of different computer storage device.
Ans. Hard disk, Floppy disk, Compact disk
- Who is the legend of computer world?
Ans: Bill Gates
- What is the meaning of ‘CC’ in case of E-mail?
Ans: Carbon Copy
- The word ‘Computer’ is derived from?
- Adobe Photoshop is a – Graphics Software
- What is the name of the first Computer Network?
Ans: ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Administration Network)
- What is the number of Computer Generation?
- BIOS is a – Software
- The IP Address 126.96.36.199 belongs to which of the following class – Class B
- A CD-ROM drive is labeled with 52X. Here52X is a measurement of –Data Transfer Rate
- Data transfer rate of a Dial-up Modem is measured in – Kbps
- The most distinctive difference between in LAN and a WAN is – Distance Covered
- Which of the following components (Hard Disk, Compact disk, Magnetic Tape, RAM) has the highest failure risk? – RAM
- Which kind of mathematics does the computer use in operations? – Binary
- The command ‘Shift + Delete’ will send the file to the? – this command will delete the file permanently
- The ‘add or remove programs’ utility can be found in – Control Panel
- One Megabyte is equal to – 106 bytes
- Which menu includes the command ‘find’ ? – Edit
- The base 16 number system is – Hexadecimal
- What kind of secondary storage is provided by magnetic disks? – Slow Speed, High Capacity
- Valid Ending for a MS-Word File is – .doc
- The computer stores its program and data in its – Memory
- HTML indicates – Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTTP stands for – Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- SMTP stands for – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol