Before I have shown How to show or add your Flicker images with animated flash gallery slide show in wordpress.com free blog. Today I am sharing you how to use Photo Gallery with animated slide show in your favorite WordPress blog or site. Actually WordPress has its built-In Photo Slide show features which you can use to publish or share your favorite photos. Just follow the steps below and give your blog or websites a new look with your own photos.
( If you face any problem regarding CSS and any other blog related problem feel free to contact with me.)
Want to track who is visiting your favorite Blog? Get your WordPress Visitor Tracker .
Guided Steps To Use WordPress built-in Photo Gallery with Slide show feature
1. Login to your WordPress blog / WordPress Installed Website . Then go to Posts -> Add New. After that Click on the “Add an Image” according to the image below
2. From the Next Window, Click on the “Select Files” to select the Images you want to show in the animated photo gallery.
3. Then Select your images /pictures. You can select Multiple images by pressing CTRL key.
4. Images will start uploading in your wordpress photo gallery according to the image below
5. After finishing the upload process click on the “Save all Changes” button
6. The window which will come next , click on the “Insert slideshow” which you will found under Gallery Settings option according to the image below
7. Wow….You are Done…Now Preview it and Check Slide Shows of your uploaded images.
Need Any Help??? Feel free to contact with me…
4 thoughts on “WordPress built-in Photo Gallery with Slide show feature : Learn how to show your image or picture in photo gallery with animated slideshow in your WordPress.com free blog or WordPress installed websites. Publish and share your favorite photo in your blog.”
I am going nuts trying to accomplish this and your directions are very simple but I do not have the insert slideshow link. I have the insert gallery link but no insert slideshow link. What am I missing? I’m using WP 3.1.3, self hosted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am also using wordpress self hosted blog and the Photo gallery i have shared here is implemented in this blog.
I have checked it again and Yes..there is Insert Slideshow Option……. as u are also using self hosted wordpress… you must get this option just below the “Insert gallery”
Have u selected multiple images at a time?
Hi, can you make a slide show with the header images?
Sorry for the late in reply as i was not available for the last 2 days…
as you are using wordpress.com self host blog. you can’t use slideshow in your header.
but…if you were using your own domain and hosting then it was possible.