Here, I am going to share you some more fill in the blanks related to appropriate prepositions. I have faced several recruitment examination and found 2 to 4 marks is coming from fill in the blanks. Also, when I saw the University admission questions and answers I also got several questions are coming from them. So, this section is helpful for the University admission preparation, Bank Job recruitment preparation, Government job Written Exam preparation and obviously for the Students also.
Every mother has affection for her child.
Idleness is bar to success in life.
He made a comment on my proposal.
I have no hostility to my neighbor.
The girl has proficiency in music.
He is angry at my conduct.
It is good to abstain from smoking.
The girl has no ability of painting.
Geysers have often been compared to volcanoes because they both emit hot liquids from below the earth’s surface.
By the end of the twenty-first century, the computer will have become a necessity in every home.
Charlie Chaplin was a comedian who was best known for his work in silent movies.
Hydrozen peroxide is used as a bleaching agent because it effectively whitens a variety of fibres and surfaces.
Hybrids have one more ear of corn per plant than the other varieties.
A desert receives less than twenty-five centimeters of rainfall every year.
Money contributed to a political campaign should be used for political purpose and nothing else.
There is a common tendency among software users to prefer foreign software to local ones.
Volcanic activities have also resulted in the creation of large land masses, contrary to the popular impression of their sheer destructive potential.
Here I have tried to include Basic questions and answers on International Affairs General Knowledge which anyone may face in Bank Recruitment exam or in any type of Government or Non–Government job exam.
- Name of the Central Bank of China – The People’s Bank of China
- An economist, famous for his research works on poverty and famine named – Amartya Sen
- The present name of GATT is – WTO
- The name of Bhutan currency is – Ngulturm
- Wall Street is located in New York
- IDA organization of the World Bank is known as the – Soft Loan Window
- The name of the Central Bank of Malaysia is – Bank Negara Malaysia
- The name of the capital of Finland is – Helsinki
- The Capital of Switzerland – Berne
- The name of new British Prime Minister – David Cameron
- The capital of Brunei – Bandar Seri Begawan
- East and West Germany have been unified in the year – 1990
- A city of China called “City of Eternal Spring” named – Kunming
- The leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979 – Imam Khomeni
- At present number of the member countries of “INTERPOL” – 188
- “CIS” stands for – CommonWealth of Independent States
- The capital of Australia is – Canberra
- The Headquarters of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) –Jeddah
- An Asian country belongs to the G-8 countries named – Japan
- The waterway separating India and SriLanka is – Palk Strait
- One of the South Asian Country where Rate of literacy is highest – Maldives
- The largest island in the world is Greenland
- Only non-Arab Muslim Asian country is a member of OPEC, named – Iran
- Name of the Haitian currency – Gourde
- Name of the Nigerian currency – Naira
- The central bank of the Russian Federation –Bank of Russia
- Constitutional name of Nepal – Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
- Mention any two country which have no central bank – Monaco & The Vatican City
- ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is related to – Books and Publications