Theme baskerville documentation and modification

Baskerville 2 is a dynamic, grid-based theme for curators. It’s the perfect way to showcase your posts, videos, images and galleries, and share your favorite quotes and links.

Here i am sharing css code to style your Baskerville theme. To use my provided css  I prefer you use  Simple Custom Css plugins ( if you have your own domain and hosting) .

So You can use my shared code and ask question in the comments section.

Question 1 : How to change the black Navigation background to different color in Baskerville theme?

Answer: Use this  css code

.bg-dark {
background-color: darkred !important;

Question 2:  How to change Navigation menu font color, font size and font family?

.main-navigation li > a {
font-size: .85em;
font-weight: 700;

*** Currently, navigation menus in Baskerville theme shows capital letter. If you change the  “text-transform” value in css to this  “text-transform: normal;”   the menu items will be showing as Normal and not capitalize

To change the menu separator color use this css code

.main-navigation li::before {

Question 3: How to change menu font color while hover in Baskerville theme?

.main-navigation li > a:hover {
color: yellow !important;

Question 4: How to change menu item background color while hover

.main-navigation li:hover {
background: darkred !important;

Question 5: How to change Social icons color?

.jetpack-social-navigation-svg .icon {
color: darkred;

also

How to change social icons hover background color?

.jetpack-social-navigation-svg .icon:hover {

Question 6: How to change Site title’s font color, size and font family in Baskerville theme?

.site-title, .site-title a {
font-family: “Pacifico”, sans-serif;
font-size: 2.25em;
color: darkred !important;

Also

How to change Site title’s hover color?

.site-title a:hover {
color: blue !important;

Question 7 : I don’t want to show post date, comments at the bottom of homepage posts grid

Answer: Try this code

.post-meta.clear {

Question 8 : How to change the color, font size and font family of  front page post grid date, comments etc

.post-meta.clear * {
color: darkred !important;

Also, If you want to change the hover color  of the post date in Baskerville theme

.post-meta.clear :hover {
color: yellow !important;

Theme Baskerville footer credit section modification

Question 9: If you want to remove  Powered By WordPress and Theme  by Anders Noren in Baskerville theme

.credits-inner.section-inner {

Or

If you want to make footer Credit Section  ( “Powered by WordPress” section)  background color changed

.credits.section.bg-dark.small-padding {
background: transparent;

To change the Footer Credit section font color, font family and font size

.credits.section.bg-dark.small-padding * {
color: darkred !important;

Question 10: How  to replace  “Powered by WordPress” and theme info in footer credit section with my own company info.

Answer:

1. At first go to  Appearance > Editor  section

2.  Now  in the right side you will see many file names… click on footer.php    (Please check the image attached)

Footer Powered by WordPress replace by Copyright info

Question 11: How to change post and page title’s font color, font size and font family in Baskerville theme

.post-header .post-title a, .post-header .post-title {
color: #2B3542 !important;
font-family: cursive !important;

Post and page title modification and gap reduce

Question 12: How to remove gap  just above and below the post and page title in Baskerville theme

.post-header {
padding-top: 12px !important;
padding-bottom: 12px !important;

Question 13: How to disable comments in posts, pages or from other post types in Baskerville theme

Answer: Use Disable Comments plugins  … this will help to remove comments form and comments not to show in pages, posts etc.

Change link color css

Question 14: If you want to change the link color from green to different one in Baskerville theme

Answer:

body a {
color: darkred !important;
text-decoration: none;

******Mobile Drop down Menu Always remain open in baskerville theme *******

In Baskerville theme in mobile shows some different look.. the drop down menus remains open in mobile or small screen. To solve this issue you have to use not only CSS but also Jquery too. Here is the code i am sharing with you.

<style>
.toggled-on .sub-menu {

.toggled-on .active .sub-menu {
    display: block !important;

.main-navigation .has-children > a::after, .main-navigation .menu-item-has-children > a::after, .main-navigation .page_item_has_children > a::after {
    border: 5px solid transparent;
    border-top-color: #999;
    content: "" !important;
    display: block !important;
    margin-top: -2px;
    position: absolute;
    right: 29px;
    top: 50%;
    z-index: 1001;

</style>

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function() {

jQuery('li.menu-item.menu-item-type-custom.menu-item-object-custom.menu-item-has-children').on('click',function(){

jQuery('.toggled-on li.menu-item.menu-item-type-custom.menu-item-object-custom.menu-item-has-children').removeClass('focus');

if (jQuery(this).hasClass('active') ){
jQuery(this).removeClass('active');

else{
  jQuery(this).addClass('active');

});

});

</script>

Pay me some, I will help you for CSS Issue PersonallyCLICK HERE….

228 Responses to Theme For Curators Baskerville 2 By Anders Norén :Modifications of header, footer, sidebar, contents, customization and documentations

1. dandradiss says:

Hi, do I need to have a premium account on WP in order to be able to access the css code area?

2. dandradiss says:

Thanks Om. Would this theme allow me to set up an image as a footer? I know the widget area has 3 columns, can I alter it with CSS? My image is 1200×300.

3. dandradiss says:

Hi Om, I have another question for you: The header on this theme is made to resize depending on the browser, is it possible to make it fix? I am having trouble with the way it looks on a pc

4. enriquetaregala says:

Hello, I have a problem, I want the header imagen just white, but, when I up a white Image you see like gray color. Can you help me? Thanks

5. tammiecorcoran says:

Hi Om, I just wanted to say I love this theme! You are very talented and creative. Thank you for providing this and the CSS instructions to go along with it.

6. mattkasemer says:

Hi – How do you change the height of the navigation bar, as well as the footer bar?

Also, how do you change the colors of the arrows that appear for a drop submenu – both the arrow on the main menu, and the large arrow on the submenu?

7. mattkasemer says:

I sent you an email and a facebook message. Thanks!

• Hi Matt
      to change the big arrow color in submenu try this code

.main-navigation ul li > ul:before {
      border-bottom-color: red !important;
      to change the main menu down arrow color

border-top-color: red !important;

To change top menu section height

.search-icon {

.search-icon:before {
      line-height: 44px !important;

.main-navigation ul li > ul {
      margin-top: -6px;

*** to change footer section height
      i prefer u add some contents first in your site.. that footer issue should be solved if you add contents

• mattkasemer says:

I added this all to my custom css and it doesn’t seem to help. Any suggestions?

• can you share me screenshot of your custom css portion please?

• mattkasemer says:

I have sent you a screen shot through email

• yes checked Matt, you used my code between /* */
        please remove those

• Matt
        i missed this code

#menu-primary > .menu-item > a {
        padding-top: 15px !important;
        padding-bottom: 15px !important;

please let me know

• mattkasemer says:

Hi Om, this still does not fix the header thickness issue.

Also, quickly, how do I change this for hover?

border-top-color: red !important;

• Hi Matt
        i checked and found the thickness issue solved?
        have u cleared your browser cache?
        please let me know

• mattkasemer says:

Sorry, it does work! Only the hover question 🙂

• mattkasemer says:

Also, the header thickness only works on the computer web browser – the search icon is misplaced when it’s reduced to the mobile dimensions. Any thoughts?

• Hi Matt
        for mobile search menu issue try this code

@media (min-width: 240px) and (max-width: 560px)
        {
        .search-icon:before {
        line-height: 68px !important;

let me know if it works

• mattkasemer says:

Hi Om, this works for the cell-phone mobile version, but the intermediary version (ipad?) still has the same problem. Also, the mobile and intermediary version still have a large navigation section – try dragging your browser window to be smaller horizontally and you will see my issue.

I’d be okay with removing the search function alltogether, it is not entirely necessary for me. Could you help with that?

Also, I still have issues with hover colors for this code:
        border-top-color: red !important;

• Matt
        replace my previous code with this

@media (min-width: 240px) and (max-width: 860px)
        {
        .search-icon:before {
        line-height: 68px !important;

i will check the other issue after this

• mattkasemer says:

Yes this works. My site changes at 1000px, I have noticed.

• Hi Matt..
        regarding hover color issue..
        i didnt understand the issue…
        would u mind to clarify?

• mattkasemer says:

Concerning the hover issue, I want the color to change when I hover my cursor over it, like the text does – notice how it tuns slightly to grey.

Also, I would like to know how to change the navigation bar thickness for all the mobile versions as well, not just the desktop version.

I have sent you payment through fiverr for your help – it is appreciated.

• Hi Matt
        to change the hover color of menu items….try this code

.main-navigation li a:hover {
        color: blue !important;

let me know if it works

• mattkasemer says:

That changes the text, but not the down arrow for the items in the navigation bar with a submenu. It stays it’s default color…

• Hi Matt
        can you share me screenshot what you are referring please?

8. Hi, great job!

How do I change the font for the tagline? (Under the title?)

Thanks

9. jimmiedeesairguns says:

Hello,

Can you tell me how I can move the position of the social icons on the header please? They are a little too high for me.

Thanks,
    Jimmie Dee

• HI Jimmie
      please share me the site url you are working
      and tell me where you want to move the social icons

• jimmiedeesairguns says:
      • jimmiedeesairguns says:

Sorry, I should have said, I just want to be able to move them down a little. Also, is there a way to move the title and tag line as well. Just to reposition them in the header.

Many thanks,
        Jimmie

• Hi Jimmie
        to move down the social icons in baskerville theme

.menu-social-menu-container ul li {
        padding-top: 34px !important;

to move down tagline

.site-description {
        margin-top: 38px !important;

To move site title

.site-title {
        margin-top: 18px !important;

please let me know if it helps

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

Super! Thank you. I add this in the “additional css” page? Sorry. I am very new to all of this and it’s been a big learning curve.

What does the !important mean?

Thanks,
        Jimmie

• Hi Jimmie
        yes you can paste it there
        or
        you can use Simple Custom Css

also
        !important is to give privilege to the css code

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

Hello,

The code to move the social menu icons didn’t quite work the way I expect. It has appears to have made the header height bigger. This moved the menu down and the header image to increase in size rather than just move the social menu icons.

All the best,
        Jimmie

• Goodmorning Jimmie
        yes.. i also noticed that.but i am not seeing any other better option for that..
        but.would u mind to implement it so that i can check some more?

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

The other code snippets also appear to have a similar effect. Whilst they do move the items, they also drop the menu down. It’s almost as though the theme has been coded with relative value rather than absolute.

All the best,
        Jimmie

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

Hello Om,

I have added the code for the social menu for you to investigate further.

Many thanks,
        Jimmie

• HI Jimmie
        would u mind to try this code please?

.header {
        background-position: 62% 53% !important;
        padding: 30px 0px !important;

let me know if it helps

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

I’ve added the extra code. I certainly makes a difference and I have moved the social media icons lower making them clearer to find. However, this code only works on a PC browser and has no effect on tablet or phone.

Many thanks,
        Jimmie

• thanks..just checked and found you didn’t use my provided code

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

Sorry, I forgot to hit save and publish! It’s live now.

• can u create new image for mobile version? link 304x300px in dimension?
        if u provide me such image i can check

• jimmiedeesairguns says:

Will do a little later. Where do you want it as the theme takes just the one image and resizes for all formats I thought.

All the best,
        Jimmie

• share me image url..i will check and let u know

• HI Jimmie
        may be several images are needed..
        so..without checking can’t tell you properly…

10. Hi Om, Thanks for helping me before. I have another question:

My site looks fine on my laptop, but it looks different on my ipad and my phone. On the phone especially, the header image looks cut off.

the site: http://www.edureach101.com

I can send you screenshot of the phone view if you’d like

11. Hi there, is there any chance you could give a demo or an screenshot of how Baskerville 2 Theme would preview on WordPress once I add the WooCommerce Plugin. I would like to install it on this theme as I quite enjoy it, however needs to integrate well with WooCommerce for obvious reasons. Would appreciate the help. Thanks Charlene

12. jimmiedeesairguns says:

Hello Om!

Do you have some code you could share for Baskerville-2 theme that would allow me to use a different image for each device please? That way I can format my image to correctly fit on each device.

Thanks,
    Jimmie

13. Ms. Natalie says:

I was wondering if you could tell me how to change the color of the tagline as well? Thanks!

14. Hello Om,

Here’s one for you. I have added Pinterest to the social menu but it shows as a link symbol of a chain rather than the Pinterest logo. I am guessing the theme is missing the graphics file for the Pinterest logo. Do you know how to fix this?

My page is http://www.jimmiedeesairguns.com.

You can see I have added facebook, youtube, email and instagram. All of those have the correct logo associated with them.

Thanks,
    Jimmie

15. InsideTheHem says:

Thank you for what you’ve done here! I’ve gotten very close to the look I’m going for. Just a few more things I need help with:

1. Change the font family in the main nav bar
    2. Change the background color of the footer.

I’ve looked through your entire post and read all the comments and didn’t see either of these mentioned, so forgive me if I’ve overlooked it!

Thank you again!

thanks, sorry for my late response

1. to change the font family in the main nav bar, try this code

.main-navigation li > a {
      font-family: cursive !important;

2. To change background color of footer, try this code

div#footer {
      background: darkred !important;

let me know if it helps

• InsideTheHem says:

Worked wonderfully. I want the footer to be white so all the text is disappearing when I change the background. What’s the code to change the text color of the footer?

And, is there any way to change the color of the the search bar widget that I have down there?

Thanks!

sorry for the late reply
        would you mind to try this code please?

div#footer p, div#footer a, div#footer p, div#footer h3 {
        color: red !important;

let me know if it helps

• InsideTheHem says:

Hi, Om!

Thanks for your help so far! Once I get one thing fixed to my liking 5 more pop up. Can you help me with any of the following:

1. Search Bar: It turns the right color when you click on it, but I would like it to be that color all the time.

2. Other buttons like “Older posts”: can I change the text of these. I’d like all caps and possibly change the font to a sans-serif.

3. Footer widgets: How can I make the text of these three all look the same? It looks like the middle one is defaulting to bold and the other two aren’t. Can we make the match?

4. Social icons in the footer: How can I change the hover color of these?

Thank you again, so much!

• Thanks
        1. Are you talking about the footer search widget?
        2. To change Older Post font family and all caps

div#infinite-handle button {
        font-family: sans-serif !important;

3. To make the footer widget title to look same
        .widget-title label {
        font-weight: normal !important;

4. To change footer hover color of social icons
        .widget_wpcom_social_media_icons_widget li:hover > a:before {
        color: red !important;

let me know if it helps

• InsideTheHem says:

For my first question, yes! I’m talking about the footer search widget! Is it possible to change the color?

Also, how can I change the hover color of the Older Post button. It’s the only one that isn’t changing on hover.

THANK YOU!

• Hi,
        thanks, sorry for the late
        to change button hover background color try this code

#infinite-handle span:hover {
        background: red !important;

• InsideTheHem says:

How can I change the colors in the footer of each blog post? Not on the home page, but on each blog post page! Thanks!

for single post page footer background color

.single-post #footer {
        background: red !important;

also, for single post footer text,links color

.single-post div#footer p,.single-post div#footer a,.single-post div#footer p,.single-post div#footer h3 {
        color: red !important;

let me know if it helps

16. rolfbecker says:

thanks for the great answers.

I have one more question:

Is it possible to make a fixed size of the Blog Archiv Post that they all have the same size in the overview.

THANK YOU!

17. rolfbecker says:

one more question to the sides. how can I reduce the space between the menue bar and the first Headline and the space between the first Headline and the beginning of the side text.

thank you very much. 🙂

Rolf

• Hi Rolf
      would u mind to check the following codes?

#content .wrap {
      padding-top: 10px !important;
      .entry-header {
      margin-bottom: 1px !important;
      padding-bottom: 0px !important;
      .entry-title {
      padding-bottom: 2px !important;

let me know if it helps
      OM

• rolfbecker says:

no, with this Code the space is 2px bigger than before.

.entry-title {
        padding-bottom: 2px !important;

Maybe the text has a bigger padding?

Thank you!

Rolf

18. Christine says:

I have just started using Baskerville 2 and have access to CSS in my paid version. I have used some of your code above to make modifications. I still have two issues that I will put into two replies.

The first relates to projects. There is no Excerpt field in the project posts, and the More button function is visible in the project post but does not work. This means I cannot control the amount of Excerpt displayed in my projects.

19. Christine says:

The second is trickier. It relates to the Video format in posts.

I have set my entire site up to use either project or post categories as I want all my navigation to be visual. (Most users are limited to smart phones). Where I have a video in a post, and format that post to be video, I would like the video to display and be clickable on the category page. WP support have told me it will only be visible on the home page, and does not work for the other pages, however as it is an available format for any page, i would expect it to work. They have told me to pay someone to fix your template so that it does that, but as the work I am doing is charitable there is no budget for paid fixes.

Could you look at this page and let me know if there is anything you can do to get the video to display? The three empty headings each have a video in the post and are formatted video.

20. Hi, can you tell me how to decrease the spacing between the content and the top menu? meaghanmoody.com

21. Can’t remove “by Anders Noren”…. How do do that in CSS?

.credits-inner.section-inner {

Doesn’t work..

22. windowtorrd says:

Hey, I have been struggling to adjust the theme in a few areas… site is http://windowintorrd.apps-1and1.com/. I would love to reduce the menu bar to be thinner – currently showing in orange. Also, when I moved the theme off of wordpress.com I lost the social icons that appeared below the menu, is there a way to get those back (that original site that shows the social icons is https://windowtorrd.wordpress.com/). Your help is appreciated!

to reduce gap / height of menu in Baskerville 2 theme, try this code

.main-navigation li > a {

padding-top: 12px !important;
      padding-bottom: 12px !important;

.search-icon {
      height: 38px !important;

.search-icon:before {
      line-height: 40px !important;

let me know if it helps

23. Jesper Bille says:

Hi
    I would like to have the background picture the be in the foreground, like a main picture on the site on the main page.
    In the site there should only be a picture and then the menu and top footer and buttom footer.
    Can you help ?
    Thanks in advance.

24. Hi Om,

You helped me out before, and I have another question. My website is edureach101.com. I didn’t change or do anything, and now when I go to the website, it shows:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Hustle_Module_Widget_Legacy’ not found in /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php:100 Stack trace: #0 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(115): WP_Widget_Factory->register(‘Hustle_Module_W…’) #1 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popup/inc/hustle-module-front.php(51): register_widget(‘Hustle_Module_W…’) #2 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Hustle_Module_Front->register_widget(”) #3 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(1648): do_action(‘widgets_init’) #6 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_widgets_init(”) #7 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #8 /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.p in /home2/edureach/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 100

Can you help me figure this out?

I will pay you for your time.

Thanks,

Joseph D’Addario

25. cainte77 says:

Hey hey, first of all thanks for your help!! I wanted to use the sidebar widget “Picture” but with the frames and everything inside the sidebar widget the picture gets pretty small. Is there a possibility to shrink the frame inside the sidebar widget to get its content bigger?

26. Alex Kent says:

Photo Credit for featured image does not seem to work. The only way I can figure to fix it is to manipulate the photo itself to add the accreditation, which is too bad, as the picture is quite nice looking by itself. Will it miraculously fix itself when I change from .com to .org? Or is there something I haven’t tried, yet? (My website is ‘private’ at the moment.)

• Hi Alex
      would you mind to share me the page ur post URL where the caption is not working?
      and i think it will not solve if u change from .com to .org

• Alex says:

Hi, Om ~

My new URL is pollutionsolutions.info which is now .org (self-hosted). I am populating it from my .com URL notesonthevine.wordpress.com . Everything was fine at .com – I used my own picture so the credit issue was no longer a problem there, but then I decided to host the site, and changed the domain name. Now, neither Baskerville or Baskerville 2 will let me change the title font. I am considering creating an image with the name already on it, but I’m worried that after all that work, the title will show up anyway, and it will look like a double image.

Then there are the facebook and twitter icons… I can’t find them. I loved them on the title image at .com

Will there be an updated version of Baskerville 2 for self-hosted WordPress sites soon… please?

In the meantime, is there any way to change the title font?
        Thanks,
        Alex

• HI Alex
        so you want to use image instead of showing text title…right?? use that image and let me check

27. awk says:

All my text in the gallery’s has gone from black to grey, how can this be and do you know if I can change it to black please?

28. K.P Shetty says:

Could you please tell me How to reduce logo size or is there any option to adjust/drag the logo bit upper or lower from the default place?
    PS: when both logo and title is selected for the site

29. Hi Alex,

We are using your theme and have created a banner with the suggested dimensions, 1440X220. However, on the published site the image is stretched. Is there a workaround to fix this? Our site is blog.qwill.io.

Thanks,
    Lauren

• Hi Lauren
      would you mind to check if the following code works or not?

.header.section.small-padding.bg-dark.bg-image {
      background-size: cover !important;
      padding-top: 0px !important;
      padding-bottom: 0px !important;
      .header-inner {
      padding-top: 27px;

please let me know

• Hi Om,

Appreciate the second code, but it added white padding to the top of the image without fixing the compression. I’m wondering if it’s an issue with WordPress itself compressing the image.

Thanks,
      Lauren

30. Alex Kent says:

Hi, Om ~ I started with Baskerville .com. I now have Baskerville 2 .org, hosted by Bluehost. I had more control over my .com Baskerville theme – this one has no ability to change font for the title image area, no social icons at all, and no more ‘blogs I follow’ in the footer. Is there some update I need? I thought these would be available for the upgrade to .org – it never occurred to me that I would get less. (If I have missed them, they are very well hidden.)
    Because I cannot change the font on the title, I have been debating adding the title to the image I will eventually install, but I’m not sure the theme will allow me to omit the title once the image uploaded. You can see the site at pollutionsolutions.info

31. Justin says:

Hello,
    Is there a way to move the header menu (on Baskerville 2) so that it appears above the image at the top of the page? The menu includes the search feature and I would like that to be at the very top of the page instead of between the image and the website content.

Thanks,
    Justin

32. Srajana says:

OM Sir; Is there any way to change the effects of drop down menu bar in the mobile version?
    I need to turn my mobile version drop menu bar as in the apple.com mobile version site
    Please Sir help me,

33. Srajana says:

Thanks Sir; If you don’t mind, Could you please write an article on ” let’s encrypt” which provides ” free ssl certificate ” especially for those site hosted under server that doesn’t provide ssh, cpanel ?

34. Srajana says:

thanks a ton 🙂

35. KPS says:

Is there any way to make search results to display as a post excerpt rather than full post?

36. Could you please help me to get black transparent bar with option of download and share buttons on my each and every image post ?

please do the needful please 🙂 🙂

Please find the attachment image link below

37. Raj Oberio says:

Is there any your articles on wordpress free theme of Photomania by WEN Themes ?

38. Hi

I have a submenu, when the mouse hovers above any of its items, the parent menu item changes the font color to white. when the submenu is closed (e.g, mouse is moved to another location) the fonts goes back to normal

exampe:
    main navigation menu “a | b | c | d ” with black fonts and red on hover
    b has submenu ” b1 | b2″
    when the mouse overs above b it open “b1 and b2” and changes b into red (so far so good)
    when the mouse moves above b1 or b2 then b changes into white
    when the mouse moves to d, then b changes inyo black and d becomes red (back no normal)

do you know what causes this behavior and how to fix it?

39. solved it

it is in
    .main-navigation li:hover>a {}
    it had a default of color: white

I changed it to my color for hover

tnx anyway

40. Anastasios Nestoras says:

Hello from sunny Greece! You have done a great job with your site! I have one question: How can I change the color and the hover color of post title links? Thank you in advance.

41. matineli says:

Hello Om 🙂

I read all questions and answers and you actually solved me 3 major issues with your answers above. You are a genius!

I now have one issue that I would really appreciate your help! Header image looks fine in pc and ipad but not on mobile. I used the following two so far and they worked perfectly:

.main-navigation li > a {

.header-inner {
    padding-top: 27px;

Coudld you please help?

URL is yourworkplaceguru.com

Thanks!

42. Hi Om,

I’m trying to fix the issue of the mobile drop down menu always being open. I tried the code you provided above regarding this issue by inserting it into CSS, but it did not work. Any insight into this?

Thank you!

• Would u mind to share me the code you used please?

• Hello – I tried the code you provided above.

.toggled-on .sub-menu {

.toggled-on .active .sub-menu {
        display: block !important;

border: 5px solid transparent;
        border-top-color: #999;
        content: “” !important;
        display: block !important;
        margin-top: -2px;
        position: absolute;
        right: 29px;
        top: 50%;
        z-index: 1001;

jQuery(document).ready(function() {

jQuery(‘li.menu-item.menu-item-type-custom.menu-item-object-custom.menu-item-has-children’).on(‘click’,function(){

jQuery(‘.toggled-on li.menu-item.menu-item-type-custom.menu-item-object-custom.menu-item-has-children’).removeClass(‘focus’);

if (jQuery(this).hasClass(‘active’) ){
        jQuery(this).removeClass(‘active’);

else{
        jQuery(this).addClass(‘active’);

});

});

• 🙂
        you pasted the jquery code inside css i guess
        i prefer you communicate me in my fiverr profile and let me implement it for you

OM

43. Hi Om,

I have another issue with my website (edureach101.com). Can I request an order for you to help?

44. Good day Om, How do i change the submenu colour? Please help

45. christoph says:

hi om, greets from germany! my ask your help with baskerville 2? how do i change the color of social media icons (and their hover color) and the color of links in the footer? the problem is here: https://feuerwehrfest-haverlah.de
    now its dark grey on black. it should both be white.
    thank you.