How to add auto calculation fields or calculator in Contact Form 7 using Jquery

This tutorial is only for those who are trying to add calculator fields like where user will put value in one field and some calculation will be done automatically and result will be viewable in other single or multiple fields in contact form.

This technique I have shared is for advance level users who have knowledge of Jquery and using Contact form 7 . If you are new or facing problem to implement such type of fields, feel free to message me in comments section or take my personal help in my fiverr profile.

Here is the technique

jQuery("#ar").val(ar.toFixed());

});

});
</script>

3. Result

Contact Form auto calculation

Pay me some, I will help you for CSS Issue Personally CLICK HERE….

13 Responses to How to add auto calculation fields or calculator in Contact Form 7 using Jquery

1. tekno31 says:

hi
    just a question, where do you write your jquery script? in which file ?

in which page you are working on?
      let me know

• tekno31 says:

Thank you for your reply.
        I just start it, not yet on line.
        I just need a simple form, the user enter a number in one field, and get a calculated result on the next field. It is not so simple with contact form 7.
        I have an intermediate level in wordpress and web development, I don’t do this for money, just to help a community.

what you are asking seems simple and don’t need Contact Form 7
        tell me details and share me your page where you want to show that..I will check and let you know

2. parameswari says:

When i am using this script its not storing on database .

3. Sascha Valentin says:

Dear Om,
    thanks for this good tutorial. It helps a lot to understand how CF7 works together with JS.

But maybe you could also explain how to use checkboxes and radioboxes in that way. I think there would be two different possibilities:

1) Calculate with the amount of checkboxes that are checked
    2) Calculate with the value of one or more checkboxes

Would be nice if you could give us a hint how to solve these two problems.

Thanks a lot,

Sascha

4. Sascha Valentin says:

I´ll show you the CF7 code…

Wie breit soll die Anzeige werden?
    [radio_custom breite id:breite “1|1-spaltig (42,5 mm)” “2|2-spaltig (90 mm)” “3|3-spaltig (137,5 mm)” “4|4-spaltig (185 mm)”]

Wie hoch (in mm) soll die Anzeige werden?
    [number hoehe id:hoehe min:10 max:185]

Soll die Anzeige farbig oder schwarz-weiß erscheinen?
    [radio_custom farbe id:farbe “0.46|schwarz-weiß” “0.65|farbig”]

Grundpreis der Anzeige (netto): [calculated grundpreis id:grundpreis “breite*hoehe*farbe”]

In welcher Kalenderwoche soll die Anzeige erscheinen?
    [Checkbox_custom kalenderwoche id:kalenderwoche “1|01” “1|02” “1|03” “1|04” “1|05” “1|06” “1|07” “1|08” “1|09” “1|10” “1|11” “1|12” “1|13” “1|14” “1|15” “1|16” “1|17” “1|18” “1|19” “1|20” “1|21” “1|22” “1|23” “1|24” “1|25” “1|26” “1|27” “1|28” “1|29” “1|30” “1|31” “1|32” “1|33” “1|34” “1|35” “1|36” “1|37” “1|38” “1|39” “1|40” “1|41” “1|42” “1|43” “1|44” “1|45” “1|46” “1|47” “1|48” “1|49” “1|50” “1|51” “1|52”]

Now the next calculation should be “grundpreis” multiplied by the number of checked boxes from “kalenderwoche”.
    And what would be really nice: A IF-Statement in the way…IF 5 boxes checked do this calculation ELSE do this calculation.

Hope that helps you understand my problem.

5. Sascha Valentin says: